Some of you have never read Think and Grow Rich, some of you have. Either way, you should perform the program the same way.
- Make your playlist – Put all 15 chapters of the book into a playlist. Your playlist will take about 8 ½ hours to play completely through. Do remember to give your playlist a unique name.
- Make sure Shuffle or Random and Repeat are not enabled.
- Put on your headphones
- Adjust the volume to the point where the audio is barely detectable. You will probably want to turn down the volume a bit more as you become accustomed to the audio.
- Lie back and get a good night’s sleep.
- As an addition to the program, you may listen to the book during the day if your circumstances allow. Remember, repetition is the key.
So now you are thinking, “How often should I often should I do this?” and that’s a good question. Optimally, you would want to listen to your playlist every night for two weeks. I know that may be hard for a lot of people. Sleeping in headphones does take some time to get used to. Give it your best try. It doesn’t really matter if you do not make it all the way through the playlist every night. Just do the best you can. Listening during the day helps.
Ok, you’ve made it to two weeks, now what? This is where the study part of the program begins.
- Print out the Think and Grow Rich Workbook. Keep it handy.
- Read the book. Whenever the author says, “Stop! Do this now!” Stop! Go to your workbook and do the exercise. Put the affirmations on your mirror. Write down your goals. Do it. Do it all.
- Follow his instructions precisely. There is a point or two where he says to read the book three times. Read it three times. Do the workbook exercises all three times. Keep the completed workbooks for reference and witness the evolution of your goals.
- Once in the reading phase of the program you should listen at night to the audio version at least once or twice a week; until you have achieved your Success.
- By the time you are finished with the third reading you should have a good idea what you need to do to achieve your goals. Redo this exercise once, better yet, twice a year (read it one time, not three ).
That is the Steps to Success program. Do the same study techniques with the other audio books. Use a notebook to perform any instructions. Here’s to Your Success.